The Studio provides Pupil Premium funding as a way of bridging the attainment gap throughout our student community. First introduced in 2011, Pupil Premium funding is available to the following students:
- Students who are eligible for free school meals.
- Students who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the past six years.
- Students who have been continuously looked after for the past six months.
- Students who have family serving in the armed forces.
- Students who are adopted from care under the 2002 Adoption Act, or who left care under a Special Guardianship Order on or after 30 December 2005. We also provide Pupil Premium for those students who left care under a Residence Order on or after 14 October 1991.
Policy and Reports
The Studio is held accountable for spending the Pupil Premium; our current
Pupil Premium strategy statements can be found here:
Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023
Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2022
Pupil Premium Impact Report 2020-2021
For any further questions regarding our Pupil Premium policies and designated funding amounts, please contact: Mr R Evans