CAREERS INFORMATION, ADVICE AND GUIDANCE
At The Studio we prepare young people for success in the digital world, whether this is full-time employment, entrepreneurship, a new business venture or further study, we strive to ensure all our students are equipped with the skills needed to succeed in the creative and digital sector.
In order for that to happen we offer exceptional careers advice, guidance and information for all students based on real world information straight from the industry. We do that in-house as well as pointing you in the direction of independent guidance, so you have a broad range of information to aid your decisions.
For more information on careers, please contact our Careers Information, Advice and Guidance Lead,
Tel: 0151 230 1330
We would love to know what you think about our careers programme. Please send any feedback to Michael at the email address above.
Careers Themes by Year
- Year 9 – Making Informed Choices – Discover how your interests link to option choices and future career paths. Make your own personal development plan using Labour Market Information and the National Careers Service website.
- Year 10 – Preparing for your Next Steps – Learn how to research career paths, write a CV and how to revise and prepare to exams.
- Year 11 – Successful Destinations – You will experience a range of post 16 options, attend a Career and Skills Show and get support with applications and your preparation for your next steps.
- Year 12 &13 -Every day is an Interview – You will participate in a range of experiences and opportunities to develop your personal skills, your professional skills and your understanding of your role in society.
- Student Information
- Parent Information
- Employer Information
- Teacher Information – please see Michael Saint-Cricq for link to googlesite
The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and Metro Mayor have launched the new LCR Be More digital platform. This will provide Liverpool City Region with a “one-stop shop” for jobs, careers, local labour market information, growth sector information and skills opportunities. Users can create their own profile and tailor to their interests. The platform is suitable for all ages. https://lcrbemore.co.uk/
Download the app:
Monitoring and Review
The Studio School Careers programme is measured against the Careers Quality Award and tracked against the Gatsby Benchmarks through COMPASS. Quantitative and qualitative data is collected on the impact of the programme and feeds into an annual review of provision which takes place each August.
Date of next review: September 2023