What should I wear?
Year 12 and 13 Students
One of the questions we hear most often is what does business dress mean? To us, we would expect that you come to school in something that you would be comfortable to have a formal meeting with a business executive – basically dress for an interview and you will be spot on. A few guidelines below:
- A skirt, dress or trouser suit suitable for a professional environment
- No jeans, skinny jeans or wet look leggings. Leggings only to be worn underneath a dress
- Tops/blouses/ shirts and ties suitable for a professional environment; low necked tops, t-shirts, vest tops and crop tops are not suitable
- Words and diagrams on clothing should not be offensive or possibly be seen as offensive
- Jumpers or cardigans should be plain; no hooded sweatshirts apart from in the fitness suite or during enrichment activities
- Smart flat shoes or boots; trainers, open shoes and flip flops are not suitable
- Hair and makeup should be of a style suitable for a professional environment; if hair is coloured it should be within the natural colour range
- No facial piercings are allowed.
- Outer coats and scarves to be removed whilst in the building
Years 9, 10 and 11 Students
Make up should be discrete, hair colour within the natural range. No facial piercings are allowed.
- Blazer – Black with yellow beading and Studio badge £37.95–£42.95 (Required)
- Jumper – Black knitted V neck jumper with yellow trim £13.95–£19.95 (Optional)
- Tie – Black and yellow stripe £3.95 (Required)
The following items are also available to purchase from us, or from other retail outlets:
- White Shirt – long or short sleeve £3.00–£6.00 (Required)
- Black Trousers (for girls and boys) £10.00-14.00, or can be purchased independently (Required)
- Black Skirt – Single invert pleat £12.95–£16.95 (Required)
- Black Socks £3.00 (Required)
- School Shoes must be black with no coloured markings – no trainers, no boots, no high heels. (Required)
PE Kit – again available to purchase from us, or from other retail outlets:
- Black PE Shorts £3.95-£6.95 (Required)
- Black Polo T-shirts – with or without UTC/Studio badge £4.95-£7.95 (Required)
- Black PE Socks £3.00 (Optional)
- Black Trainers (Required)
Students are welcome to wear long sleeved PE tops and tracksuit bottoms if they prefer.
The Studio Uniform is available to purchase from Lisa School Wear, 72 Priory Rd, Liverpool L4 2RZ, Tel: 0151 264 0700 or East Prescot Road, Liverpool, Tel: 0151 259 8277
Payment by cash/cheque made payable to Lisa School wear.
We have a range of second hand items available. Please contact Student Services on 0151 230 1320 to arrange.
Support with purchasing uniform is available where required. Please talk to us confidentially on 0151 230 1320.