Congratulations to all of our The Studio students for an incredible set of GCSE results this year. The highlights include:
- 66 % students achieved a level 4 or above in English and maths GCSE and 36% students achieved a level 5 or above, 7 or above 13%
- 67% achieved a level 4 or above in maths GCSE
- 86% achieved a level 4 or above in English GCSE
- 77% of our students achieved a level 5 or above in Fine Art, 79% in Graphics
- 90% achieved a level 5 or above in Computer Science
Jill Davies, The Studio Principal, says: “We are delighted to celebrate GCSE results day with our Year 11 students. They have worked relentlessly to secure an exceptional set of results despite very challenging circumstances. Their efforts definitely show in their results and we’re so happy that they can now move on confidently to their sixth form choices.”
Standout results include Teo who achieved 9s in English, Maths, Science, Computer Science, Art and a Distinction* in Engineering, Jamie who achieved 9 in Maths, Science and History, Seth who achieved (s in English, and Computer Science and 8s in Maths and Science, Mika who achieved 8s in English, Maths and Science and Distinction* in Engineering, Stephen who secured 9 in English and Computer Science and 8s in Maths, Science and Graphics and Imogen who secured a 9 in Graphics and Fine Art, 8s in English and Distinction* in Engineering.