CAREERS INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
At The Studio we prepare young people for success in the digital world, whether this is full-time employment, entrepreneurship, a new business venture or further study, we strive to ensure all our students are equipped with the skills needed to succeed in the creative and digital sector.
In order for that to happen we offer exceptional careers advice, guidance and information for all students based on real world information straight from the industry.
If you would like to find out how you could support our school and make a difference to a young persons future please get in touch with our Careers Information, Advice and Guidance Lead,
Tel: 0151 230 1330
How can you help?
- We welcome support from employers with:
- Guest speaker talks and presentations
- Delivery of small parts of curriculum content
- The development of curriculum resources / lesson plans.
- Workplace visits
- Hands on workshops
- Work Experience
- Representation at parents evenings and careers fairs
- Mock Interviews
Useful Guides for Employers
- How to Support Careers and Enterprise Activities in Schools: a Practical Guide for Employers
- Good Career Guidance – An overview of the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- Careers in Context: A Can Do Guide for Employers