Exam board specification link
Name of textbook if used
Edexcel GCSE Business 9-1
Why study this course?
GCSE Business Studies is designed for students to help them learn the skills required for running a business, such as managing money, advertising and employing staff.
What can you expect from this course?
Theme 1 Investigating small business – Exam
1. Enterprise and entrepreneurship
2. Spotting a business opportunity
3. Putting a business idea into practice
4. Making the business effective
5. Understanding external influences on business
Theme 2 Building a business – Exam
1. Growing the business
2. Making marketing decisions
3. Making product decisions
4. Making financial decisions
5. Making human resource decisions