Barclays is inviting all Studio parents to a ‘virtual’ insight events during National Apprenticeship Week in February.
National Apprenticeship Week takes place from 3 to 7 February 2020, celebrating apprenticeships across the country, recognising and applauding apprenticeship successes across the country.
2020 marks Barclays’ biggest ever year for apprenticeships, and it is inviting parents to virtual insight events, to help them discover more about apprenticeship opportunities to share with their children.
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from Barclays, its apprentices/parents of apprentices and its early careers teams. It will also walk through the application and assessment process and the support available through its LifeSkills programme, with the opportunity for Q&A at the end.
Barclays is keen to engage:
• Year 10 Parents, interested in Foundation Apprentice opportunities for their children once they complete their Year 11 GCSEs (or equivalent)
• Year 12 Parents, interested in Higher Apprentice opportunities for their children once they complete their Year 13 A-Levels (or equivalent)
• Any parents interested in Barclays Apprenticeships overall
Parents will take part individually, using simple PC technology which its delivery partner, Channel Talent, will send prior to each session.
Session times at the Studio are:
- 7th February @ 18.00-18.45
- 7th February @ 19.00-19.45
If you need more information, you’ll find it here:
Spaces are limited, so please register your attendance by 31st January 2020 by clicking here: https://eu.eventscloud.com/parentinsightsession.feb2020
Once registered, Channel Talent, Barclays’ Buzz event delivery partner, will liaise with parents once registered.