Another incredible set of results for students at The Studio School. Congratulations go to all students who have shown an exceptional level of talent and hard work to achieve such fantastic results.
The Studio students have again shown that they are at the very top of their game in creative subjects. Cara scored a full house of A*A*A*A* in Art, Graphics, Photography and EPQ. Cara is the third in her family to join us at The Studio School and is now moving on to study Comic and Concept Art at Leeds Arts University. Willow secured an A*A*A* in Art., Graphics and Photography. Willow is now heading off to study Concept Art at Teeside University.
Students have also secured incredible results in programming as part of the Tech Diploma in IT App Development. Rryan, Callum, Jordan and Joseph all achieved D*D* in the Tech Diploma and are now moving on to incredible opportunities including a degree apprenticeship with Fujitsu and Computer Games Development at the University of Liverpool.
Other destinations include:
- Games Design and Production at Abertay university and at Liverpool John Moores University
- Computer Arts at Abertay Uni
- Engineering at Coventry University
- Fine Art and Design at Lancaster University
- Film Making at Manchester Metropolitan University
- Economics with Management Science at the University of Edinburgh
- Visual Affects and Animation at Bolton University
- Preparation for Design, Media and Screen at the University of the Arts London